I know I am biased but why would I stay anywhere else in jersey when the Grand has it all?
Met at the airport - which is always so lovely and a great start. Checked in with the best reception staff ever. Cases taken to the room (and incidentally this is not done for tipping reasons this is done for top service reasons!) Shopping in St Helier completed (a short walk along the esplanade) back in the evening for pre dinner drinks in the Champagne Lounge and then a fantastic dining experience in the Michelin start restaurant Tassili.
Lovely leisurely breakfast with staff who remember what you drink and eat. More shopping and then beautiful treatments in the gorgeous Spa. Can highly recommend the Advanced Stones back massage and facial - out of this world!
The rooms are well appointed with tea & coffee making facilities (which are topped up if you require,) bottles of complimentary water in the fridge. Top of the range toiletries in the bathrooms, robes, slippers etc etc - everything you would expect from a 5* hotel - but what stands out the most is, as always the staff. When I read some of the reviews that mentions rude staff etc I find that almost insulting - if the Grand had nothing else it has the best staff who would do anything for you. Not all guests are polite and friendly and I have witnessed incredibly rude guests speaking to staff if they were something on their shoe - if I was the staff member I would probably tell the guest where to go - but no they are always so professional and polite - I take my hat off to you!
Thank you Grand Jersey for yet another truly lovely weekend.
Wishing all a Happy Christmas and a successful 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St Helier