This was our first trip to Jersey and we were really looking forward to it. The hotel is very easy to find from the airport: we had hired a car for our stay. Parking is quite limited, but as we were out of season we found parking spaces in the hotel car park on the return of every journey out. The hotel restaurant and bar areas were lovely. We had breakfast included in our deal and there was a great selection of food available: the usual cooked breakfast, cereals, fruits, cold meats and cheeses and assorted breads and pastries - so, something for everyone. We ate in the Champagne bar one evening, the food was delicious. Every member of staff we cam into contact with was unfailingly polite, helpful and pleasant. The hotel rooms are clean, but could do with a makeover, they have a men's club look. We had a couple of treatments in the spa which we really enjoyed. The spa is nice but way too dark and underground, so it feels like you are in a dungeon. The pool area is very dark too, the whole time we were there I was wondering how I would escape in an emergency! It was so dark that while my friend and I were sitting outside the pool area, a gentleman asked where to pool was - he just couldn't see it through the glass wall!!! I really like this hotel, it is on the sea front and within walking distance of the shops, bars and restaurants in St Helier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St Helier