I spent a few nights here at the end of September 2013. The rooms are luxurious and the restaurants and food quality excellent. I also enjoyed the pool and spa - once I found them (tucked away underground).
The outside bar/bistro should have been a good place to linger. However, the hotel's set on the main road in to St Helier and is very busy day and night (although the noise didn't disturb me in my room, even though it was at the front of the hotel).
I can especially recommend their Michelin-starred restaurant. Fabulous food and very reasonably-priced wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St Helier