Stayed at the Grand for three nights, with my parents and brother to celebrate my birthday. Never been to Jersey before but so glad we chose the Grand because we felt thoroughly pampered throughout. The hotel has undergone refurbishment and we stayed in sea-facing deluxe rooms on the 2nd floor - one of the rooms we were initially allocated (209) was quite cramped but it was no trouble for the manager to show us a selection of other rooms so that we could choose one which we preferred. Rooms have been beautifully decorated with mood lighting, comfortable beds, desks, flat screen TVs etc. but to be honest, we didn't have the telly on as there was so much to see and do on Jersey. Breakfast in Victoria's restaurant was fantastic - a great range of hot and cold foods, as much as you could eat, and we also had my birthday meal in this restaurant after champagne in the Champagne Lounge - food was outstanding, with some of the best steaks we'd ever eaten! The one thing that set the Grand apart for us though, in addition to the lovely surroundings and excellent facilities, was the quality of staff and the exceptional levels of customer service. Every single person we encountered couldn't do enough to help and they were unfailingly cheerful, polite and willing to do whatever it took to make our stay enjoyable. I'd certainly recommend the Grand to anyone looking to stay in Jersey.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St Helier