We spent a week here in June - weather was fantastic - fortunately - as we would not have wanted to sit around in the hotel for long. Looking a bit shabby now. Needs a full overhaul. Rooms need refurbs - painting, windows replacing (seals all shot), furniture chipped and tired looking. Roller blinds in the rooms smell "plasticky" all the time. Bathrooms old fashioned and basin so big you have to traverse it to move around. Parking a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St Helier