Having just got back from a 7 night stay at the Grand, I felt I simply had to write a great review for the place. I was a little worried after a few negative reviews but there was no need to be. Location is great as it is within walking distance of St Helier, the main town and Liberation Station for Buses around the Island. We paid extra for a sea view room and it was definitely worth waking up to every day. Our room was spacious with a comfy big bed. Yes, maybe the decor could do with a little spruce up but the room was always clean and tidy, with bed made and tea and coffee facilities restocked every day. Breakfast was buffet and service on drinks was excellent, always being offered more orange juice and hot beverages. Special mention goes to a female waitress, Armeena (unsure of spelling) who looked after us on a daily basis and was quick to remember our orders. The Terrace is a lovely place out the front of the hotel to have a drink. Service again, was excellent. We spent afew evenings in the Champagne Lounge and, as another reviewer mentioned, Jorge made the overall experience. He was always on hand to top up our drinks and take orders. Finally the spa facilities were great. The pool was barely occupied so there was always room. With a steam room and sauna, what more could you need. The only negative was booking a meal on the last night. As there was another function occuring at the same time, guests seemed to be pushed to second, therefore we had to wait a while for our food and didn't get the service or quality I expected from the hotel. Other than that, an excellent 5* hotel with some individuals who made the stay well worth it. We will definitely go back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Jersey is the island’s stylish, sophisticated hotel and spa, presenting guests an exceptional experience. It offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour, through a blend of sophisticated restaurants, the exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa. Grand Jersey also features the innovative Park Suites – a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible events spaces. Whether you’re visiting Jersey for a short break, summer holiday or business, you are assured of a wonderful stay. Grand Jersey is committed to the highest standards of service and excellence which is why the hotel is one of only two on the island to be awarded five stars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- Grand Jersey St Helier
- Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa St Helier