Lowest prices for your stay
£185
£166
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
2,395 results
All reviews champagne bar elizabeth castle park view victoria restaurant tassili restaurant sea view small balcony star hotel lovely hotel relaxation room sea front first class sauna and steam room main restaurant nothing is too much trouble turn down service short break
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2022 via mobile

Really difficult to criticise anything in this hotel, the staff, the breakfast, the room, the swimming pool. All were perfect. Parking is limited. There is a Morrisons literally round the corner if you want a snack and don’t wish to use the hotel. Location is amazing. Minutes fro the ferry port

Room tip: There is reasonably priced parking nearby if the small carpark is full
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Szabolcs Olleh, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2022

Dear LindaH7071,

Thank you for leaving a review following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read your comments. I trust, you have truly enjoyed your time and stay here at the Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2022

Amazing hotel, staff were all really nice and helpful. Daily breakfast each morning was very good. Spa and swimming facilities very nice. Great location on sea front and will defo be returning. Thanks for a great stay

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear S5108LCsimonm,

Thank you for leaving a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read your comments, and that you have truly enjoyed your time here at the Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels take you to Jersey!

Reviewed 15 October 2022

Husband and I have just returned from the most lovely weeks holiday in Jersey, staying here.
We could not have been happier with our room, and the hotel is lovely to look around.
I note some of the complaints of it not being 5 star, and having an industrial feel when looking out of the window, which was the view we had, but for the price we paid, I was amazed at what we got for our money! I knew we weren't going to get a sea view so I was not expecting anything like that. Our room was just lovely and was cleaned every day ( or so it seemed). The bed was the most comfortable we have ever slept in and I would like to know where to get the mattress cover/ saver as we want the EXACT ones! We had plenty of tea, coffee, milk etc every day and there was everything we could want. There were robes and slippers in the room also. Husband was most impressed by the size of the TV!!
No, the view wasn't great but I can forgive that if we get a room like we had!

The breakfast was outstanding value. So much choice.
The ladies and gents serving us were so helpful and all with a smile.
The staff cleaning the rooms always greeted us with a smile if we passed them in the corridor. It makes such a difference.
We have come home with a very good impression of Jersey, in no small part to The Grand Jersey Hotel.
Thank you for your hospitality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 165ded

Dear 165ded,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review following your recent stay with us here at the Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to read your comments, and I trust you have truly enjoyed your stay with us.

Please note, I personally share every feedback with the team, and I know they will be very happy to read your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 14 October 2022 via mobile

What a lovely hotel. The rooms are very clean, the food in the Champagne Lounge was lovely and breakfasts were good - either waitress or self service. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, but especially mention must be made of Jamin and Winley who were exceptional.
The hotel is very well situated and, although parking appeared to be inadequate we did manage to find a space when we needed it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Szabolcs Olleh, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2022

Dear Micky1008,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star Tripadvisor review following your recent visit to the Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa.

I am pleased to read your room has met your expectations and the food was delicious as well. The team is certainly one of our biggest asset we have. I trust you have truly enjoyed your stay with us.

We share all feedback with the team, and I know they will also be very happy to read your review.

Once again, thank you for your honest feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 October 2022

My experience was not five star. The room had the most horrendous industrial outlook onto concrete, steel, air conditioning pipes and rubbish bins. Terribly noisy above at night and you can hear other residents performing their ablutions. TV noises from adjacent rooms. Grubby surfaces -unhygienic and in the days of covid dangerous.
It is amidst the hub of St Helier adjacent to a very busy dual carriageway. Cannot possibly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DayTrip426585
Tim O'Sullivan, General Manager at Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2022

Dear Micky Vee

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to leave a review.

I know you've been in correspondence with our guest services team and I'm very sorry that we could not deal with your feedback to your satisfaction. I also sorry to read that you did not enjoy your time with us, but I do hope in time, you reconsider and decide to visit us again.

Kind Regards