Westhill Country Hotel
The Inn Boutique(St Helier)(Great Value!)
US$147
Hotels.com
US$236
US$203
  • Breakfast included
The Savoy Jersey(St Helier)
US$194
US$166
  • Breakfast included
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa(St Helier)
US$290
US$249
Stafford Hotel(St Helier)
US$98
  • Breakfast included
The Revere Hotel(St Helier)
US$189
US$151
US$384
US$199
US$166
US$178
  • Pool
All reviewscourtesy bushot tubred squirrelsour waiterwest hilltable tennisminibus servicegarden furnitureevening entertainmentno liftrestaurant managernothing is too much troublelovely weekgreat holidayfamily holidayfirst classhalf board
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Just got home after a week at this hotel. What a great week we had there with friends. The food and service in the hotel was first class all the staff were very helpful.
Entertainment was almost every night and on the Tuesday they had a rock guitarist who might not appeal to everyone but he was fantastic..We could recommend this hotel to anyone and if we had to rate it 10 out of 10 how about eleven we will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: Choose a garden room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Graham W
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We recently spent 4 nights at this lovely hotel with friends. It is family run and shows. Everyone we met involved in the running of the hotel was friendly, helpful and all looked interested and happy in their work.
Do not think we have stayed in such a delightful place for many years. The grounds and swimming pool were lovely. The garden beautifully kept and I noticed how the outside tables and chairs were fresh and new and always clean.
The courtesy bus was so useful.
When so many hotels are so impersonal and poor in customer service this is a little gem and large companies should take a look at how this is run.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking garden although we could hear a lot of noise from the adjacent room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank kmbsurrey
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Beautiful location, really cheap and stunning, well kept gardens to sit in. Room was spotlessly clean if a little dated but fine for the price we paid. Breakfast was very good with good service.

Staff we nice, apart from a bit of a frosty Australian (?) receptionist. Only one thing spoiled were the two huge dogs in reception shedding hair which was on the tables and chairs and even worse daily dog poo on one of the lovely gravel paths in the garden!!!!!! I don't mid dogs but this wasn't good and I'm pleased we didn't have children with us running around.

Overall a good hotel for the money in lovely grounds but please sort out the dogs!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MrsK139
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Me and my partner stayed at the Westhill for the bank holiday weekend. We are returning guests having stayed in 2009, however my partners family have been staying at the Westhill for just under twenty years which gives you an idea of how highly thought of this hotel is to us.

Since our last stay, the rooms have been modernised; they are bright, comfortable and very clean. The maid service was excellent, while we were at breakfast our rooms would be freshened up.

We stayed half board; there was a warm welcome at breakfast and dinner each day and the waiters were very attentive. Breakfast included a buffet with lots of choice and to follow a fresh cooked breakfast of your choice. Dinner was three courses with three choices at least per course. The food was delicious!

The facilities at the hotel are brilliant; lovely grounds for a stroll, lots of comfortable outside seating and a fabulous pool with Jacuzzi. The bar area is nice to relax in on an evening with regular entertainment. We hired a car which in my opinion is the best way to explore Jersey, however there are lots of nice walks close to the hotel and the walk down to the seafront is nice.

A final note to the staff; Matthew, Jonathan and the team are so helpful and will take the time to talk to their guests at various points throughout a stay. I am sure we will be back at the Westhill in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tykechick
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Visited for two night whilst on work. I was lucky enought to get a garden facing room (albeit I had what seemed miles to walk, up down corridors). The room was...tired, but hey. I didn't come for the decor. It was clean and had everything I needed. Staff were all excellent, especially the young lad who recommended the local beer (Mary Ann [the beer, not the staff member]). Food was good but portions erring on the small side. My ONE niggle...when I ordered, I received my first course within 1 minute. I know hotels pre-prep, or I could have been lucky and could have been given somebody's elses (?!) enroute, but it does slightly put you off.
Did I enjoy my stay...yes. would I go back...yes. Oh, one other thing...IMPROVE the wifi. Only available in reception/bar area. Not ideal when needing to work.
Ps recommend the walk in to Saint Helier, lovely.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business