We stayed, in a Premier room - 14, at the hotel for 8 nights from 7th September 2013. Our room was very clean and spacious and the bed very comfortable.
The food in the hotel was excellent - breakfasts, bar snacks, or evening meals, all terrific.
All the staff on Chris's team were friendly, polite,very helpful and always very cheerful.
The weather was such that we could use the outdoor heated swimming pool and associated decked area which was very clean and tidy and a great area to relax in.
The hotel is situated approximately 10 minutes level walk from the town centre in a more residential area of St Helier, which was not a problem for us at all.
The only negative issue we had, was the noise created by creaking floorboards from any movement in the room above. Unfortunately for us the occupants were very early risers!!!!!!!
All in all a very enjoyable and relaxing stay and we would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the the newly refurbished Hampshire Hotel. Warm soothing tones, natural woods and tiled floors have transformed the hotel into a colonial style oasis in the heart of St Helier. Each of the 42 bedrooms extends the promise of comfort and rest. Plus, families can benefit from interconnecting suites. Upgraded with flat screen TVs and free WI-FI Internet access, it’s an ideal base for the business traveller too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Hampshire St Helier
- Hotel Legacy Hampshire
- Hampshire Hotel Jersey/St Helier