This hotel has just been refurbished. We stayed for 3 nights with friends, we both had premier rooms which are very clean, fresh and modern. The staff are very attentive, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Probably credit to the Manager, who we found to be a very pleasant person to talk to.
The breakfast included either Continental, or full English Breakfast, which one cannot fault. A good display of food was available, plus the toast prepared for you and served at your table, not having to use one of those self service toasting machines, made a welcome change. A good selection on the evening meal menu, was resonably priced. The quality and quantity was excellent.
Overall I give this Hotel 5 stars !!!! We will defiently be coming back again.
Probably one problem could be the car park during the busy season, if everybody brought a car with them could be problems parking. But who cares enjoy your holiday.!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the the newly refurbished Hampshire Hotel. Warm soothing tones, natural woods and tiled floors have transformed the hotel into a colonial style oasis in the heart of St Helier. Each of the 42 bedrooms extends the promise of comfort and rest. Plus, families can benefit from interconnecting suites. Upgraded with flat screen TVs and free WI-FI Internet access, it’s an ideal base for the business traveller too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampshire Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Hampshire St Helier
- Hotel Legacy Hampshire
- Hampshire Hotel Jersey/St Helier