We spent 3 nights here at the beginning of October. Arrived at about 2.00pm. Room ready, so cases were taken up to room 204. A great room just around the corner from the lift, but so peaceful. Huge bed that was so comfortable, I imagine it was like sleeping on a cloud. Room contained 3 arm chairs, 2 bedside tables, desk, dressing table, a large lit wardrobe, hair dryer, fridge with mini bar and a safe and there was still plenty of room to move around. The bathroom was big enough with all the usual facilities but the bath had both a fixed and a flexible movable shower head, very useful. The room was very clean and the bathroom positively gleamed. The staff were very courteous and helpful going out of their way to be of assistance. It was a high standard Continental breakfast (although cooked was offered, no one appeared to take the offer up) which was more than adequate to start the day.
A very nice touch was the offering of a glass of champagne as a welcome (we delayed ours until later). Also when the bedclothes were turned back after 6.30pm each night we were given home made shortcake biscuits in a jar. As the hotel was very close to the shops (great), right on the edge of town, the view from our window was overlooking the hotel car park and across the road the Green Street car cark (although was never heard a car) it was not the best view. But then when I stay in a hotel I expect to be doing things and not wasting my time looking out of the window. Great time, great hotel, can't fault it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier