It is some years since I last stayed at this hotel on business; I have tended to stay at one overlooking the main port/harbour. It did not disappoint although I must find out how to get a room that does not overlook the car park! Actually not sure whether the views from any of the rooms are particularly good for this more centrally and conveniently located hotel. Front office staff were polite, efficient and helpful. Rooms well appointed and very comfortable bed. Bathroom excellent and passed the real test of a good hotel in having an excellent strong power shower; brilliant. TV system not straightforward to use. Breakfast offering was good but hate having continental only included in the price and then having to pay extra for bit of toast and scrambled eggs which was also far too salty. Had to pay for water from minibar; again I think a bedside bottle of water should be included in the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier