My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the Club and Spa Hotel it was easily to get to from the airport. On reaching the hotel we were pleased we had hired a small car as the entrance to the car park was quite narrow. The car park itself is small and not enough places should the hotel be full. However, there are two Pay as you Go car parks near by.
We received a warm welcome on our arrival and the receptionist showed us all the amenities while someone took our luggage to our room.
The room was well decorated, clean and warm. The bathroom was a good size but I found the hand basic quite low, there were good quality toiliteries and clean towels every day. The bed was king size and very comfortable. There was plenty of storage for clothes and luggage. I thought the home made short bread which was left each evening was a lovely touch.
The continental breakfast was included in the price of the room and it did not disappoint. There was a choice of cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruit, cold meats, cheeses, fresh bread, toast and pasteries. You could purchase a cooked breakfast at an extra charge but the continental was the better option. The breakfast room was very clean, tastefully decorated and well staffed.
Another plus for this hotel was the WI-Fi which was accessable throughout the hotel
Unfortunately I did not have time to use the pool but would certainly make time on my next visit.
A very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier