treated really well from start to finish. we arrived early - at around 11.30 in the morning - but checking into our room was no problem. our bags were even taken up to our room whilst doing so.
room was a reasonable size and was well stocked with tea and coffee. bathroom, although nice, was a bit on the small side.
breakfast was pretty basic (tea, coffee, fruit juices, cereals, toast, ham and cheese, fresh fruit etc.) but we were happy enough.
had a nice little swim in the indoor (and very shallow) pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier