We chose this hotel carefully and it exceeded our expectations. The customer service was excellent and we really appreciated the little details such as the shortbread and water at night. The room was spotlessly clean and clean towels were constantly replenished. We had a massage each and the hot stone massage from Phoebe was a lovely, relaxing experience. I would strongly recommend it.The hotel is brilliantly situated for exploring the island. The buses run regularly and it costs about £1.80 to travel anywhere on the island. We didn't have breakfast or dinner but the food looked delicious. It was lovely to sit in the bar and enjoy a cocktail before going out.We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier