“great hotel”

The Club Hotel & Spa
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in St Helier
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here for a short mid-week break, have been to Jersey several times and this is the best hotel I have stayed in. Staff very friendly and efficient, facilities first class and food excellent. Didn't get around to using the spa so cannot comment but the rooms and public areas very clean. loved the library area with the honesty bar. Only had lunch in the main restaurant but excellent food, afternoon teas are wonderful and quite reasonably priced. Located close to shopping areas and eateries.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice D

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stayed Whit Week - hotel staff very friendly and rooms although not large are very comfortable with marble bathrooms. Spa pool very good-wife and daughter enjoyed the treatments-although miracles don't happen -wife didn't return looking like Holy Willerby!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights at the club hotel & spa over bank holiday weekend. Could not find any faults with it! great location 5 mins walk to town centre's shops, wonderful modern and cosy rooms (with the comfiest beds you will ever sleep in) staff were all very very friendly! Visited the spa which was very nice aswell. Would definately recommend & will definately be returning!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank simes1101
Reviewed 19 May 2014

While going through the Jersey.com site of things to do on the island, I noticed a section on Spas. This one stood out for what it offered and the prices too.

Aldona, the Manager, was a joy to deal with as she booked my visit in bits by email, even while I was standing in the airport! And when I arrived, everything was in order.

The facilities were lovely and I was encouraged to try out the pool, the salt cabin and the experience shower before my treatments began. I was also made aware of the Relaxation Lounge.

Annie made my time in the Spa perfect. Highly professional and ever so pleasant, she carried out all treatments ordered. I had spent a number of days walking on the island so having my feet wrapped in warm parafin was a particular delight.

I loved the little touches this Spa had to offer. I was accompanied everywhere - to the pool area, to the treatment area, to the bar area. At no time, was I left to fend for myself or wander aimlessly looking for an exit as has happened me in other places.

Afterwards, Aldona accompanied me to the bar where a health drink and delicious soup were waiting for me. It was so nice to warm down before leaving.

Altogether a most enjoyable afternoon in the company of true professionals who understand that a visit to a spa should be an experience, not simply a service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MGMcShane
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Just stayed four days in jersey staying at the club. Lovely hotel with friendly and efficient staff. We didn't eat in the Bohemia main restaurant but enjoyed a very good bar meal there which was also very reasonable. Rooms comfortable and beautifully furnished with great elemis toiletries and wonderful power showers! Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Catmoore
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Currently staying at this hotel and I must say I have been very impressed. The greatest asset of this hotel is the staff, everyone we have encountered have been wonderful. I can highly recommend the hotel Spa for that extra pampering. Thank you for making our 3 night mini- break to Jersey a memorable one.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Amanda A
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The Club Hotel & Spa was a lovely hotel. The hotel alone was warm and welcome, the staff were polite and helpful. The spa was an amazing experience for me and my boyfriend. We would definitely go again!

Room Tip: We opted for the cheapest room and it fitted our needs perfectly!