Spent a weekend here with my hubby. It was part of a BA deal.
The hotel is nice. Friendly staff. Good room with lovely Elemis products in the bathroom. Nescafe original as the choice of coffee in the room = definite fail, esp as Jersey has its own coffee company!!
Entrance to hotel is ugly and in some respects, on such a beautiful island, it's a shame it's not closer to the water but I chose it because of the spa ... and then didn't use it!! Well I had a swim and steam but it wasn't anything ' wow'.
Overall we had a nice break but we would go beach side next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier