Don't get me wrong this was great for a couple of nights. The bed was comfy the location was great, breakfast was good. However for the price we paid I wouldn't say it was worthy of that. It's getting a bit tired and would have been great 6 years ago.
Cracked sink, paint coming off the walls and hair left from previous guests were a few of the niggles that I had.
We didn't get to use the facilities or eat there so couldn't comment on that but it was a great location and really appreciated the free Carpark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier