Came to the Club hotel for New Year with my husband and some friends and had a great time. There really is little to fault the hotel for; stylish decor, friendly staff, really comfortable beds and a convenient location in St Helier. The food in Bohemia their restaurant was fantatstic. We had a special tasting menu on New Year's Eve and it certainly lived up to their Michelin star as every course was delicious. On the subject of food we also had a great Indian meal at Cafe Spice on Kensington Place in St Helier which I would also thoroughly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Hotel & Spa, Jersey's newest and most exciting luxury boutique property. Since our opening in the summer of 2005 we are delighted to hold an "Inspectors Choice" award from the AA as a Red Star Property. Ideally located alongside our Michelin starred and 4 AA Rosette Bohemia Restaurant in the heart of St Helier and just a stone's throw from the island's breathtaking beaches, this sophisticated townhouse hotel will be the perfect destination whether on business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Club Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Club Hotel St. Helier
- The Club Hotel And Spa
- The Club Hotel & Spa Jersey/St Helier