we stayed for a couple of nights, the hotel is a little bit dated but is clean.
if you are taking your car or hiring one then this hotel is not the place for you as the parking is terrible, 4 small spaces avalible with the only other parking avalible meaning you block people in.
bath room was very compact but clean.
hotel is about 5 mins walk from the centre of st helier and 10 mins from the docks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb, friendly, family-run hotel, established over 35 years, extremely comfortable and suitable for both holidaymakers and business visits. The hotel has an ideal location, just opposite Howard Davis Park, and just 2 minutes walk from the town centre. All rooms have private shower & WC (some with bath and shower). They are also very tastefully styled, and feature: Colour Television (Satellite & 4 English Channels), Direct-dial telephone, Tea/coffee making, hairdryers, radio, alarm clock, and an efficiency ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mornington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mornington Hotel St Helier
- Mornington Hotel Jersey/St Helier