“Incredibly Relaxing Day”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Incredibly Relaxing Day”
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I visited this spa with my mum on the day of my 21st birthday and had the ultimate relaxation day. Upon entry you're provided with a towel, robe and flip flops which you are welcome to wear around the pool area. The spa is extremely modern with the best facilities, 4 pools, a sauna, a steamroom, spa and jacuzzi. There was plenty of loungers and I comfortably fell asleep for an hour.

We then went for treatments which included a full body exfoliation, a full body massage, an indian head massage and also a facial. The lady was very gentle and attentive, the treatments were amazing! The only thing I would say is that the oils she used on my face bought a couple of spots up so perhaps ask her for a different product if you already have oily skin.

The staff are extremely respectful and will cover you up in the right places whilst carrying out treatments on different areas of the body. They'll also leave the room whilst you shower. After treatments, you're invited into a relaxation room with calming music for as long as you wish. You're also offered tea or water.

I really enjoyed my day here and left feeling very refreshed and pampered!

Visited November 2012

St Helier, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great spa”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Wonderful spa,pools are beautiful and staff are friendly and helpful.Probably the best spa in Jersey,having tried all of them

Visited October 2012
Jersey, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Spa perfection”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Don't bother with any of the spas in st helier. The ayush spa at hotel de France is luxurious, beautiful and offers exquisite treatments. We had a couples treatment which included all over exfoliation, being swaddled with hot towels, a full Thai massage and facial with special oils, followed by a complementary chill out in the "yurt" with herbal teas. Even better we had access to the two swimming pools, plunge pools, steam room and sauna after our treatment. Not cheap, but definitely the most relaxing spa therapy I've ever had. My skin was amazing afterwards.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank islandseagull
Southampton, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic Spa and great service”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

The whole atmosphere is very serene, my massage was great (thank you) and the service was brilliant. I almost fell asleep in their wonderful relaxation room.

Visited October 2012
UK
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Treasure this Jewel!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

A little jewel is the best way I can describe St Helier Jersey, the other Islands Sark, Herm Alderney & Guernsey I have also visited over very recent years and they are brilliant if you like the slower pace of life. Happy smiling faces from the local people, some of the best seafood I have tasted the feeling of trust which is sadly lacking now in many parts of the world. Fantastic coastal scenery and one of the most peculiar tidal patterns I have ever seen bring along your cameras and strong walking shoes..

Visited November 2011