“Easily the best spa in Jersey” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ayush Wellness Spa
Jersey, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“Easily the best spa in Jersey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

The Ayush spa experience is very relaxing. My wife and I have been there three times and had different treatments each time. After the spa you can use the facilities downstairs which include a swimming pool, relaxation pool, hot n cold pool and also a sauna. Full day can be spent there which makes great value for money.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Dingo218

Peterborough, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Day Out of Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2012

Spent a lovely day here with my daughter.

We had booked a 2 hour massage package but spent a while relaxing for a few hours beforehand in and around the pool.
Clean pool, various different pools / baths all of which were perfect.
Great steam and sauna room

The staff were most helpful. Indeed, I was planning a full itinerary for my weekend in Jersey and they were kind enough to help me a great deal with my planning!

The comfort is good here; robes and pool shoes are provided with secure lockers for your belongings.

The treatment centre is of a good standard with the lovely decor and ambience to relax in. The treatments themselves, whilst you could probably find cheaper, were worth every penny.

Visited November 2012
Peterborough, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Incredibly Relaxing Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

I visited this spa with my mum on the day of my 21st birthday and had the ultimate relaxation day. Upon entry you're provided with a towel, robe and flip flops which you are welcome to wear around the pool area. The spa is extremely modern with the best facilities, 4 pools, a sauna, a steamroom, spa and jacuzzi. There was plenty of loungers and I comfortably fell asleep for an hour.

We then went for treatments which included a full body exfoliation, a full body massage, an indian head massage and also a facial. The lady was very gentle and attentive, the treatments were amazing! The only thing I would say is that the oils she used on my face bought a couple of spots up so perhaps ask her for a different product if you already have oily skin.

The staff are extremely respectful and will cover you up in the right places whilst carrying out treatments on different areas of the body. They'll also leave the room whilst you shower. After treatments, you're invited into a relaxation room with calming music for as long as you wish. You're also offered tea or water.

I really enjoyed my day here and left feeling very refreshed and pampered!

Visited November 2012
St Helier, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

Wonderful spa,pools are beautiful and staff are friendly and helpful.Probably the best spa in Jersey,having tried all of them

Visited October 2012
Jersey, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Spa perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

Don't bother with any of the spas in st helier. The ayush spa at hotel de France is luxurious, beautiful and offers exquisite treatments. We had a couples treatment which included all over exfoliation, being swaddled with hot towels, a full Thai massage and facial with special oils, followed by a complementary chill out in the "yurt" with herbal teas. Even better we had access to the two swimming pools, plunge pools, steam room and sauna after our treatment. Not cheap, but definitely the most relaxing spa therapy I've ever had. My skin was amazing afterwards.

Visited September 2012