“The best pampering I have had!”
Review of Ayush Wellness Spa

Ayush Wellness Spa
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Booked in to the Ayush wellness spa as part of an overnight spa reviver package. We received a warm welcome upon arrival to the spa, our lockers had a towel and robe. We were offered a glass of water before being taken for our massage, 55 minutes of heaven! Felt totally de-stressed afterwards, then afterwards went into a chill out room, where we were given water and camomile tea, the staff here are so polite and courteous making sure you are comfortable throughout.

The pools here are wonderful too, try the ice pool if you dare! I loved the massage pool, could have stayed there all day! I didn't try the sauna though.

If you are ever in Jersey and need to be pampered then go here!

1  Thank Looby1977
in 6 reviews
"jersey"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Ayush Spa is situated within the beautiful Hotel De France & offers the most opulent surroundings for everyone including an infinity pool.
There`s a well equipped gym & all the usual spa facilities & there are an array of great treatments available & spa day packages.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

My wife and I visited the spa whilst staying at the Hotel de France. Initially she had a facial and I a back massage but we were so impressed that we went back and both had a back massage. You book in 15 minutes early for any treatment and are taken upstairs (no lift) to a quiet area with relaxing music and a most enjoyable drink of herbal tea. After your treatment you are invited to spend as long as you want in a chill out room with comfortable couches and more tea and water. I guarantee that you will feel relaxed after this.

The spa has the usual pool facilities which were never crowded and included a steam room and a sauna. We were not aware of any staff on duty in the actual pool area so do consider this if you are taking children there.

1  Thank Philip R
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This was my second time at Ayush SPA, and once again I left as if I was walking in the clouds. I loved it! There is a really good energy as soon as you enter the SPA, great facilities, and the staff is very pleasant to talk to. I had a half day package and it was sooooo good. Will go back for sure!