I stayed here for a week with my girlfriend in late July 2013. We booked a room with a view of the marina and Elizabeth Castle and weren't disappointed. The view is great and the hotel, while quite standard is nice with good staff, a great bar and plenty of amenities, such as a gym and small swimming pool. Breakfast is particularly good though, especially the super long operating hours, from 6.30am to 11am. It can get very busy though, so try and avoid 9am - 10.30am as you'll have to wait. It's only a 2 minute walk to Elizabeth Castle's ferry and the Cineworld and 10 minutes to the best bits of St Hellier. Reasonable value too. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, Rezidor, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St Helier