I was very happy with my 2 night stay at the Radisson Blu for a recent business trip. The hotel building isn't the prettiest (after my trip I read in the guide book that it won an award for architectural ugliness!), and it's located in a modern harbour side development, near to a KFC, Fitness First etc. - practical but not the most charming. However, it's very easy to find, and is visible from the coastal road as you approach St. Helier from the west - I'd hired a car from the airport and located the hotel without a SatNav and with only rough directions. The hotel ticked all the boxes for a business trip: easy (less than 5 minute) walk into St. Helier's centre, good car park, excellent fast wifi, professional and efficient staff, large room with a big desk to work from. I'd only booked a cheaper inland-facing room, but was given a room overlooking the harbour, which was very spacious, modern and well-equipped. If I was to have one minor quibble, it would be with the indoor pool, which was really very small. One of the reasons I chose the hotel was for the chance for some swimming, but the pool was only about 10m long. There really aren't any other criticisms - I ordered room service one night, which was fine. The breakfast buffet was very comprehensive and the staff were polite and attentive. I really struggle to find criticisms - it seemed like a very well-managed, organised place, not a 5 star luxury experience, but very pleasant and perfect for my needs, and reasonable value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Lastminute, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St Helier