Another wonderful stay- four visits in four consecutive years sums it up really!
We were lucky enough to be in suite and it was amazing- very large (with a lounge, bathroom and bedroom- all with tonnes of space) and wonderful sea views- we slept with the curtains open as it seemed a shame to shut it out! The bed was huge and very comfy.
The Hotel has recently been refurbished downstairs and it all looks gorgeous- the bar and restaurant have great views of Elizabeth Castle and the Marina (which look beautiful in the day and also when all lit up at night). The new Reception area especially is befitting for the Hotel.
All the staff were friendly and welcoming, especially the Bar Staff. There was a group playing on Sunday evening and we very much enjoyed them, whilst sipping a pre dinner cocktail (the Mojitos are rather good!)
We had a meal in the restaurant one night and it was great- lots of choice, efficient staff and very tasty food- plus the previously mentioned views. Breakfasts were extremely good- plenty of variety.
The swimming pool is great- fairly small but as I was the only one in on two of the mornings (around 7am) this wasn't a problem at all. I especially liked the views of the Bay from the Sauna!
The location is obviously fantastic- a walk around the Marina is great any time of the day. St Helier is very close by (an easy walk). There is plenty of car parking- useful as we hired a car to explore further afield.
We are already planning a return visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St Helier