Stayed in Radisson in Jersey 2 weeks ago. The hotel is outstanding. We enjoyed a very relaxing week in Jersey and the Radisson was well situated for exploring the island. We hired a car and there was free parking at the hotel The hotel staff were efficient, courteous and very helpful. Rooms were comfortable with panoramic views of the St. Helier marina and St Elizabeth's castle. Breakfast was a superb buffet. Food in the Waterfront restaurant was always exceptional. I would like to commend the executive chef Vincent Duffy and the restaurant staff including Vania, Rita, Lucy, Laura, Max and Gregory.
Noeleen, PETER Co.Down
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Priceline, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St Helier