Have just returned from the Radisson having spent my 50th Birthday there. We stayed for 3 nights from Thurs 19/02 to sunday 22/02. Have to say from the minute we checked in everything was wonderful.The receptionist on check in was full of info on how to spend our time and nothing for any of the staff was too much trouble.Always a smile and a greeting from everyone.Food was good, we ate in the Brasserie for 2 nights and service and food all fabulous,I think however the Brasserie menu was maybe a bit limited and wouldn't necessarily want to eat there a lot.Drinks in the bar, which overlooks the marina ,in the evening were good and I guess prices on par with the mainland.Rooms (ours was a seaview room) were big and airy.Plenty of hangers and also an iron/ironing board and hairdryer which wasn't hard to use.Bed was the biggest and most comfortable ever.I wanted to bring it home complete with HUGE pillows !!! within walking distance of St Hellier and easy access to the bus station if you decide to explore the Island using buses.We hired a car for just 24 hrs from Hertz (cost about £37 GBP) to see Jersey,all quickly and efficiently organised by the Hotel staff.Would stay at the Raddisson again if we visted Jersey.Thanks to all at the hotel for a lovely visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St Helier