From first arriving at the hotel to leaving a week later I could not fault the service we received. The reception staff were very helpful and all of our requests were dealt with efficiently, together with good advice where appropriate. The housekeeping staff were also very helpful and responded promptly with several requests we made. Most of the staff were very pleasant and friendly whilst maintaining professionalism. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean with a beautiful view, looking out over St Aubin's Bay and Elizabeth Castle. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever had in a hotel room (and I've slept in many as both a business traveller and for leisure) and lovely big fluffy towels were provided, not the little skimpy things that I often find in hotel bathrooms. The breakfast was excellent, plenty to choose from and very well cooked and presented. There was only one morning that we had to wait for a table for breakfast, the other six mornings we were shown straight in to a seat. There is a notice displayed stating that between 9 and 10 is the busiest time and that there may be a wait for a table so we went down expecting to have to wait but we didn't wait long and it was so well organised that their was no worry about "queue jumping". The hotel is ideally placed with just a short walk to the city centre, ferry terminals and good restaurants. I have stayed in many 4 star hotels that I felt were more like 3 or even 2 star but The Radisson Blu Waterfront really does merit it's 4 stars. I would definitely stay there again if I was visiting Jersey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish captivating views at this waterfront hotel in Jersey. Explore unspoilt beaches, magnificent cliffs and picturesque landscapes from this attractive Channel Islands locale. Located directly on the bustling waterfront promenade, this hotel offers Jersey visitors premium accommodation. Enjoy amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet as well as the convenience of an in-house health club. Savour a meal alfresco at the Waterfront Restaurant and Terrace, and take advantage of easy access to nearby attractions like Elizabeth Castle. To top it off, this venue's five fully equipped meeting rooms make it the perfect place for mixing business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Lastminute, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey Hotel St. Helier
- St Helier Radisson
- Radisson St. Helier
- Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, Jersey St Helier