“"Everyone's favourite restaurant" more than lives up!”
Review of Feast

Feast
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in St Martin
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have been meaning to come here for ages because everyone keeps raving about it but I never venture far enough East usually! It more than lived up to the expectations. There is a gentle, warm and friendly atmosphere and we met the owner who was elegant and charming. The decor is quirky and cool in an inclusive and relaxed way, and menu was great and I really struggled to choose. Lovely touches of clever styling and detail in a very brand-aware kind of way. I loved it here and will absolutely trek out "all the way to Gorey" again. The sooner the better (or better still open a branch in the West please!?) Thanks for a lovely night!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

In all honesty I had one of the best dining experience in a long time at this lovely little restaurant. The location is just stunning, right under the Gorey castle withbeautiful views over the harbour. It is a small but very warm place with a lovely atmosphere and unique character. The service was excellent and the food was absolutely delicious. Salt and pepper crispy squid, pan fried sea bass on a prawn, crab and mushroom risotto, and a special of the day - spicy tuna steak with Jersey Royals were out of this world! Highly recommend this place and would come back anytime. Many thanks for such a memorable experience!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My husband and I went for a meal with our teenage children and could not believe how different it was from our last few visits - the food was still good but the woman who was in charge on the day was so loud and in your face that it was embarrassing to say I was disappointed was an understatement - I am totally disappointed the restaurant has lost its charm and I will not be returning any time soon

3  Thank tayloryellow
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I use this restaurant frequently when I visit my daughter and grandchildren who live nearby. The service is efficient, quick, and friendly and the staff are particularly good with our young ones aged 6 to 11 years. I have had many dishes here and all, yes all, were excellent. My latest favourite consists of a starter of scallops with chorizo followed by the king prawns with Teriyaki seasoning. Fantastic! We have many good restaurants near us in Cheshire but none as good as this. I look forward to my next visit. Be sure to book because like most good places to eat has become very popular.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Love this place!Gorgeous sunny day spent sat out side with friends where we received excellent service,excellent food and the jam jar cocktails are to die for!Booking is advisable as this little place has a great reputation.Situated right under Gorey castle overlooking the harbour,the view is lovely.Will definitely be going back next year.Thankyou :)