“Just fabulous”

Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was one of the party mentioned by Matthew. We had a long journey and were looking forward to a good meal and a catch up. Feast was absolutely amazing. All the decoration and table lay out was excellent. The staff were brilliant and the food was outstanding. Usually for a big party you accept there will be delays but not Feast which served each course fresh and hot and together. Everyone was so friendly and we look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had contacted Feast in order to facilitate a surprise meal for my other halves 40th Birthday which included 20 guests, all arriving from various parts of England. Having not visited Jersey before all I had to go on was web searches and of course reviews from TripAdvisor. I could not have been any more happier with not only the idyllic location of the restaurant and all of the efforts and assistance given by the Manager, Laurraine and all of the friendly accommodating staff. Laurraine took on board all of the requirements that I had for this surprise evening which included: My other halves Favorite flowers, chair sash's and bow's (of her fave colour), balloons and table decorations and a very well made and presented birthday cake. In addition, even though I had pre-ordered the food for everyone, there was no corner cutting on pre preparation, as the food was fresh, hot and thoroughly delicious. I could go on singing the praises of the staff and restaurant, but all I will say is that If you are wanting to plan a celebration meal and have never visited Jersey before then you should definitely consider Feast as one of your first points of call for arrangements.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Finally managed to get a booking at Feast after trying for a couple of years, following recommendations. We were not disappointed. I had a meal from the Octoberfest menu (deep fried brie wedge, ribs in flat bread & George pudding), it was all lovely very tasty & prompt. Dad chose from the main menu (leek & potato soup, burger & George pudding), again it was nice & plentiful, but I thought the burger may have been a little dry when I tried it.
Really busy even mid-week, only slight issue was the noise other visitors were making.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was our third visit to Feast and we had been salivating for days. We were delighted by our main courses - just as we remembered from last year - Superlative. Unfortunately, we should have stopped there. We ordered hot chocolate and the lemon tart with passion fruit marscapone. Sorry to say the chocolate was weak and cold and the tart was not tart enough and had a soggy bottom! This will not stop us going again though - will have starter and main next time and order a different drink. Still our favourite eatery on Jersey.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have been meaning to come here for ages because everyone keeps raving about it but I never venture far enough East usually! It more than lived up to the expectations. There is a gentle, warm and friendly atmosphere and we met the owner who was elegant and charming. The decor is quirky and cool in an inclusive and relaxed way, and menu was great and I really struggled to choose. Lovely touches of clever styling and detail in a very brand-aware kind of way. I loved it here and will absolutely trek out "all the way to Gorey" again. The sooner the better (or better still open a branch in the West please!?) Thanks for a lovely night!