“Just perfectly right all around”
Review of Feast

Feast
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in St Martin
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I often like to say there was absolutely nothing to complain about. But that implies a slightly negative tone. From the moment you walk into this cosy restaurant through when you look at the menu then start eating and finish there is just nothing but goodness.
I can say good things about many restaurants in Jersey, but if I was to pick one for a single night out or a special occasion this place would probably get the pick.

1  Thank gilesshaxted

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Just had another amazing experience at feast - great food and witty service. Would recommend as a break from all the turkey...

2  Thank Charles P
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was one of the party mentioned by Matthew. We had a long journey and were looking forward to a good meal and a catch up. Feast was absolutely amazing. All the decoration and table lay out was excellent. The staff were brilliant and the food was outstanding. Usually for a big party you accept there will be delays but not Feast which served each course fresh and hot and together. Everyone was so friendly and we look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had contacted Feast in order to facilitate a surprise meal for my other halves 40th Birthday which included 20 guests, all arriving from various parts of England. Having not visited Jersey before all I had to go on was web searches and of course reviews from TripAdvisor. I could not have been any more happier with not only the idyllic location of the restaurant and all of the efforts and assistance given by the Manager, Laurraine and all of the friendly accommodating staff. Laurraine took on board all of the requirements that I had for this surprise evening which included: My other halves Favorite flowers, chair sash's and bow's (of her fave colour), balloons and table decorations and a very well made and presented birthday cake. In addition, even though I had pre-ordered the food for everyone, there was no corner cutting on pre preparation, as the food was fresh, hot and thoroughly delicious. I could go on singing the praises of the staff and restaurant, but all I will say is that If you are wanting to plan a celebration meal and have never visited Jersey before then you should definitely consider Feast as one of your first points of call for arrangements.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Finally managed to get a booking at Feast after trying for a couple of years, following recommendations. We were not disappointed. I had a meal from the Octoberfest menu (deep fried brie wedge, ribs in flat bread & George pudding), it was all lovely very tasty & prompt. Dad chose from the main menu (leek & potato soup, burger & George pudding), again it was nice & plentiful, but I thought the burger may have been a little dry when I tried it.
Really busy even mid-week, only slight issue was the noise other visitors were making.