This was our first visit to Jersey and we stayed for four nights here. From the moment of our arrival in the late evening to our departure we experienced excellent service. Our room (Petunia no 6) was very spacious and very well furnished, as was the bathroom and indeed the balcony. The food at every meal was perfect and the scones with the afternoon Jersey cream tea were scrumptious. The hotel is situated in a very quiet location and breakfast was made even more enjoyable in the conservatory with the appearance of red squirrels in the nearby trees. We will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in the 1800’s as a gracious private home, nestled against the cliffs of the wonderful wooded valley of Rozel, the Chateau La Chaire Hotel is now recognised by the major guides as one of the finest small luxury hotels in the British Isles.The hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation, including a spectacular split level suite and many rooms with feature beds such as four posters, private balconies and ensuite spa bathrooms. Luxury Elemis toiletries and soft towelling robes are provided in all rooms together with a host of other extras you would only find in a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Lastminute, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau La Chaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel St. Martin
- Chateau La Chaire St Helier
- Chateau La Chaire Jersey/St Martin