We have just returned from a three night break at Chateau la Chaire and I would recommend it to anyone who appreciates good food and attentive service in a unique setting. As the manager has said in a previous response, the hotel does not have as many facilities as chain hotels, but the personal service and attention to detail make up for that. The food was excellent, the bed comfortable and the weather a glorious bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in the 1800’s as a gracious private home, nestled against the cliffs of the wonderful wooded valley of Rozel, the Chateau La Chaire Hotel is now recognised by the major guides as one of the finest small luxury hotels in the British Isles.The hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation, including a spectacular split level suite and many rooms with feature beds such as four posters, private balconies and ensuite spa bathrooms. Luxury Elemis toiletries and soft towelling robes are provided in all rooms together with a host of other extras you would only find in a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau La Chaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel St. Martin
- Chateau La Chaire St Helier
- Chateau La Chaire Jersey/St Martin