This hotel is situated on a quieter side of the island and is set in beautiful surroundings. It's close to the sea and there are several restaurants that are close by that are fantastic. We loved the outside seating area and the complimentary afternoon tea was very welcome! Loved the bar lounge area and the barman at the time made some amazing cocktails. The room was lovely and we had a jacuzzi bath. Would recommend having a car in Jersey because there are some really lovely beaches etc you'd miss without it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in the 1800’s as a gracious private home, nestled against the cliffs of the wonderful wooded valley of Rozel, the Chateau La Chaire Hotel is now recognised by the major guides as one of the finest small luxury hotels in the British Isles.The hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation, including a spectacular split level suite and many rooms with feature beds such as four posters, private balconies and ensuite spa bathrooms. Luxury Elemis toiletries and soft towelling robes are provided in all rooms together with a host of other extras you would only find in a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau La Chaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel St. Martin
- Chateau La Chaire St Helier
- Chateau La Chaire Jersey/St Martin