just got back from Jersey. We booked a short stay that included flights, car hire, 2 nights at the hotel with breakfast, afternoon cream teas and evening meals. The website for Chateau La Chaire looked great. We we welcomed by friendly staff who couldn't do enough to make sure we were happy. Every member of staff we encountered was excellent and the hotel and room was beautiful, relaxing and very clean. The food was extreemley high quality and wherever we were on the island, everyone had heard of our hotel. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in the 1800’s as a gracious private home, nestled against the cliffs of the wonderful wooded valley of Rozel, the Chateau La Chaire Hotel is now recognised by the major guides as one of the finest small luxury hotels in the British Isles.The hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation, including a spectacular split level suite and many rooms with feature beds such as four posters, private balconies and ensuite spa bathrooms. Luxury Elemis toiletries and soft towelling robes are provided in all rooms together with a host of other extras you would only find in a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau La Chaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau La Chaire Hotel St. Martin
- Chateau La Chaire St Helier
- Chateau La Chaire Jersey/St Martin