“Excellent”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Pistol Club
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The pistol shooting experience was fantastic. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and excellent value for money. The staff were welcoming and were more than happy to provide advice and to share their knowledge with us. If I was a local I'd join this club!

2  Thank Aimee A

Reviewed 5 May 2014

What can I say! this was a surprise trip to jersey booked for my husbands birthday and the pistol club was the icing on the cake!!!! John and his colleagues and also the other members of the gun club, where amazing and made us both feel very welcome, after a brief but very thorough safety discussion we were allowed out on to the range where the tuition continued, after being introduced to our pistols, off we went being guided along the way by very knowledgable people helping to get the most out of our experience, I can not recommend the jersey pistol club highly enough, we had a fantastic time and was able to shoot various guns, and at the exceptionally low cost of £10 each, it was incredible, best ten pounds I have ever spent, experience lasted well over an hour, this is an experience not to be missed if you are visiting jersey!

2  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great morning out! Interesting fun and the people there are great with newbies amazing value. Heartily recommend to everyone. Can't book in advance but call ahead to let them know your coming. You will probably need a gps to find them. But it's well worth it.
Thanks from Jeremy and Lucy

Reviewed 9 April 2014

As shotgun fans who had never fired pistols before my wife and I were both made to feel very welcome. After a thorough, well presented safety briefing we were taken through to the range with eight other guests. Each person was able to choose from a selection of semi auto or revolver, left or right handed pistols and then the real fun began. Several instructors were on hand ensuring everything was done safely and that everyone was having fun. I was pleased as I averaged a fairly decent score for my first go.
Definitely go if you fancy something different from normal tourist attractions. Thank you to all the guys there.

1  Thank Phil C