“Fantastic - definately worth the vist”
Review of Jersey Pistol Club - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Pistol Club
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Just visited the pistol club this morning and we had the most fantastic time, my only gripe being we missed this the last time we were here two years ago.

The safety briefing at the start was both informative and interesting and was delivered superbly by John and club cat Magnum. Make sure though that you are in time for the briefing as it is essential.

During the shooting the staff were very pleasant and helpful, and had plenty of time and patience helping with any difficulties which the group may have had.

Definately recommend this as a must do on your list and this will be first stop next time we are over.

Many thanks to John and the staff,

Andy + Mel

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took my Grandson to the club and following the clear and concise safety briefing we were both warmly welcomed. We were loaned pistols and purchased ammunition. The instruction and assitance provided was not just professional but undertken in a friendly and clear manner.

We have both been agian and indeed we intend visitng more.

1  Thank StephenR744
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The pistol shooting experience was fantastic. We enjoyed ourselves a lot and excellent value for money. The staff were welcoming and were more than happy to provide advice and to share their knowledge with us. If I was a local I'd join this club!

2  Thank Aimee A
Reviewed 5 May 2014

What can I say! this was a surprise trip to jersey booked for my husbands birthday and the pistol club was the icing on the cake!!!! John and his colleagues and also the other members of the gun club, where amazing and made us both feel very welcome, after a brief but very thorough safety discussion we were allowed out on to the range where the tuition continued, after being introduced to our pistols, off we went being guided along the way by very knowledgable people helping to get the most out of our experience, I can not recommend the jersey pistol club highly enough, we had a fantastic time and was able to shoot various guns, and at the exceptionally low cost of £10 each, it was incredible, best ten pounds I have ever spent, experience lasted well over an hour, this is an experience not to be missed if you are visiting jersey!

2  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great morning out! Interesting fun and the people there are great with newbies amazing value. Heartily recommend to everyone. Can't book in advance but call ahead to let them know your coming. You will probably need a gps to find them. But it's well worth it.
Thanks from Jeremy and Lucy