All reviews st peters garden room small pool an overnight stay set menu white company toiletries first class small island management team peaceful location nothing is too much trouble relaxing holiday high standard beautiful hotel sunday lunch staff were attentive a la carte menu
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Having not visited Jersey before, when a Groupon deal presented itself, we grabbed it with both hands. The Greenhills Country Hotel describes itself as a 4 star hotel... I would agree that the restaurant would fit that category but I was disappointed with our room, which was small, clean but the shower was broken and it wasn't quite the standard I would expect from a 4 star. The hotel grounds are lovely, as are the main reception rooms and the staff polite and helpful. The quality and standard of food at breakfast and at dinner is very high... That said, it's not cheap so you are paying for it, with little alternatives in the vicinity if you don't want to drive. That said, I would come back but would probably look for a better quality room next time round.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Button99
Reviewed 4 March 2012

stayed here for my birthday weekend and loved it! amazingly helpful and considerate staff, beautifully maintained but keeping a slightly rustic continental feel. couldn.t have asked for more. was even treated to a glass of champagne at breakfast on my birthday. if I return to jersey I'd be hard pressed to find somewhere better to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank MattAPayne
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We booked a groupon voucher for a few days away, however a friend on the island then told us it was a hotel for the blue rinse brigade, so we were slightly dubious!
I have to say though that the whole experience was fantastic, the staff were really lovely, and always keen to helps, nothing was ever too much for them. The rooms were good, had all the amenities needed, and a lovely bath, which is often missed out in so many hotels these days! The breakfast was also excellent, plenty of food and choice, again couldn't fault it.

The only thing we found, was that directions and signage to the hotel could have been better, other than that I would highly recommend the hotel for a stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Although my visit was somewhat quick, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The ambiance of the hotel was truly lovely, coupled with the friendly staff, good food and peace!! I look forward to staying longer next time!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Janiebrew
Reviewed 21 February 2012

A perfect place to celebrate my wife's birthday. The hotel was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff were excellent, and the food was very good, with a wide choice at both dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple