Greenhills Country House Hotel
Hotel La Place(St Brelade)(Great Value!)
US$195
The Lyndhurst Jersey(St Brelade)(Great Value!)
US$157
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Miramar Hotel(St Brelade)(Great Value!)
US$129
Golden Sands Hotel(St Brelade)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$151
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa(St Brelade)
US$320
La Haule Manor(St Aubin)
TripAdvisor
Biarritz Hotel(St Brelade)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsst petersgarden roomsmall poolwhite company toiletriesan overnight stayfirst classsmall islandmanagement teamnothing is too much troublerelaxing holidayhigh standardsunday lunchbeautiful hotelwithout exceptioncar hirea lovely staywould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My wife & I stayed here last week April 2012 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.
We were blown away by the room, the staff, the food and the great overall experience.
Excellent variety on the menu and great wines. Very good value indeed.

Room Tip: We asked for a Suite and had a lovely room - No 8 - with a huge bed, and a lovely sitting room with HD TV. Free Wi Fi too
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel the first being five years ago and did wonder if it would still be as good as the first time. We needn't have worried as it is still excellent. The food is really, really good and the staff are both extremely friendly and helpful. Next time we return to Jersey we will not consider staying anywhere else as I don't think we could do better.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

This was our twelth visit so that says it all. The Greenhill is a treasure of a hotel and in our twelve visits the accommodation , food, attentiveness of the staff in every department- and everything that goes to make a memorable hotel have all been excellent.

Carmalita and Joe who manage the Greenhills are frienldy, helpful and professional-no request is a bother to them. Alfredo in the restaurant and all who run it have to be commended for the quality of the service.

The rooms are all that one would expect and the food is what one would expect and more.

My wife and I look forward to our next visit.

On our last visit we had to leave for an early flight. long before the dining room opened, but the staff arranged to open it for us and enable us to have our usual "tops" breakfast-a feature of the day at Greenhills

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Extremely good food. I phoned before going to see whether they served skate, which I had the last 3 times I frequented the restaurant, but on that evening they had none. I booked for dinner anyway and enjoyed the meal thoroughly in a very pleasant and cosy atmosphere. On leaving the restaurant one of the staff, I think it was the owner, said that next time I am there I should phone 24 hours before I would like to come and they would make sure that they got skate.
With such service and attention to the guests wishes there is no doubt that I will be going there again in not to distant a time.
Whoever offered me this THANKS A MILLION I appreciate such kind attention.

Room Tip: I have not stayed there but if the rooms are anything like the service you get in the restaurant there is no doubt that you must try it. Why is it that I don't stay there? Because I grew up in Bombay just opposite the sea-front and whenever I can need to be in close proximity to the sea.Switzerland where I reside has mountans but no sea which I miss greatly
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2012

There is not 1 thing I can find to fault about this hotel. From the minute we arrived there was not a single thing the staff could not do for you, they attend to your every need, are friendly, helpful, courteous and polite; the service is second to none day and night, all the staff, including the manageress, Carmelita, work very hard to keep this place running like clockwork. The room was impeccably clean with facilities and condiments (tea/coffee etc.) which were filled up daily, gleaming white clean towels in the bathroom which also matched the hotels high standards. The food there is THE best I have ever tasted in my life and I have travelled the world over, been on cruises, ate at fantastic places but I take my hat off to their chef - amazing dishes every day. I highly recommend you pay a visit to this place, you won't be disappointed. I am looking forward to going back again as soon as possible.

2  Thank travelled1