“Nice find.”

Five Oaks Eating House
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in StSaviour
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located just outside St Helier town centre and with plenty of on-site parking, the Five Oaks is simply a fabulous place to stop for great food and drink, served by welcoming people, in a relaxed atmosphere. The menu is full of homely comfort food, such as steaks, pies and pastas, as well as some contemporary global dishes to keep things lively. During the day speciality sandwiches are offered alongside the normal menu, giving the perfect out of town destination for a catch up with family or friends. As well as good food we offer a fantastic range of affordable wines by the glass and bottle, alongside some great beers and premium spirits, including the locally brewed Mary Ann beers and cask conditioned Liberation Ale. Ample Free parking Complimentary Wifi Locally brewed beers - Cask Marquee Accredited
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We visited FiveOaks on Tuesday evening. We were staying in St Helier and decided to walk to the pub it took us three quarters of an hour to get there but it was a lovely evening and we could all have a drink. The menu is varied and the portions are on the large size. I had the set menu at £13-99. I had slow roasted belly pork in a port wine sauce with vegetables, it was cooked to perfection. I finished with home made apple strudel. I would certainly go back if I am ever in Jersey again.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Over a number of trips to the islands, we have passed this restaurant and it has always been so busy that we wanted to try it but knew we didn't stand a chance. This time I got the chance.

I was greeted with such a warm welcome and seated immediately despite the fact that it was very busy. There was an extensive a la carte menu and a Spring Menu. What I chose was lovely. If I had one gripe, it was the Liberation Beef and Ale pie. I've never had a beef pie and was really looking forward to the experience. I was therefore disappointed that, when served, it looked more like a stew with a pastry top on it. It was very rich and tasty but alas, it did not meet my expectation of a pie.

The staff are wonderful. They chatted away with the customers and it was very obvious that they have a lot of regulars (always a good sign!).

Looking forward to my next visit already!

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

A nice clean restaurant area in a pub. Excellent, friendly service, good food, nicely presented. Value for money. Perfect place for a meal with family of friends.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

As locals on a weeks "Stay-cation" we decided try the Five Oaks. Well we received great service and superb food, we will return

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great food, ambience, service and value for money....our table of four all ate from the Spring Menu and every dish was enjoyed - therefore no hesitation in awarding five stars!!!