Lowest prices for your stay
£100
Fully refundable before Mon, 22 Apr
Priceline
StayForLong
£92
1,053 results
All reviews across the road st helier full english swimming pool and jacuzzi bus stop outside the hotel lovely beach town centre evening meal stayed for nights breakfast was excellent reception staff comfy bed lovely hotel liberation square bit dated plenty of choice island
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

We booked a sea view and paid extra it was a nice big room with 3 beds in it, it is on the main road and the car park is very small hard to park as most cars were SUV size and hung over the marked places, didn’t find the traffic noise a problem but we did keep windows closed. Very clean and comfy beds plenty of tea coffee and milk provided. Breakfast is good but very slow to replenish have to keep asking and the bar is 5- 9.30 !!! Think that’s bit early!! Staff were very pleasant. Downside possibly because of Covid everywhere seems empty no atmosphere anywhere.

Room tip: Possibly bring earplugs as old building with creaky floors. Lots of levels so if mobility issues ask for ground floor.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2021 via mobile

My partner and I arrived for a 7 night stay, we were B&B. The reception staff were very friendly and even though we'd arrived early, our room was ready. The room was on the small side, but spotlessly clean. It offered a sea view as it was at the front of the hotel. We were lucky that the weather was wonderful, but this meant we needed to keep the windows open. Unfortunately for the hotel, it's situated on a very busy road. So the traffic noise started around 5am and lasted til around 10pm.
Breakfast is served in the main restaurant and there is a choice of tea, coffee and juice. With a choice of fruit, yoghurt, ham, cheese, and breads. If you want a cooked breakfast this can be ordered. It's not a massive choice, but I think most people would be happy with it. The only thing I didn't like, was the poached eggs were poached with vinegar in the water.
They also have a bar and a roof terrace. Unfortunately, the roof terrace was under maintenance and the bar area is really dark, with little atmosphere. It currently closes at 9pm,so most of the guests when to the white horse pub, across the road. The pub has a lovely outside seating area over looking the beach.
My partner decided to use the indoor pool one day, this has to be booked due to covid restrictions and also the sauna is currently not open either.
Overall we had a lovely stay in Jersey and the hotel is in a great spot in terms of the beach and being close to the town centre. However due to the road noise, we wouldn't stay here again.

Room tip: The pub across the road has lovely views of the beach. We also found a lovely Portuguese restaurant, opposite the outdoor swimming pool called Moitas.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Having recently enjoyed my third staycation at this super friendly hotel,
I felt compelled to write a review,
From a warm welcome at reception each time i arrive, to the excellent food from the kitchen, to the house keeping ,(Bless Marie with those heavy black bags)... 😊
Through to the night staff.
I have witnessed & observed fantastic professionalism & pride in the work the staff do,
Respect & credit to Maria & your team,
Running a 3 star hotel like a 5 star!!
Keep up the good work 👍

Regards,
Neil.C

Room tip: Southside sea views!!
Date of stay: March 2021
3  Thank 803neilc
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Worst noise I've heard in any hotel ever. ceiling are so thin its unbelievable . I let staff know but nothing was done. I had this in room with a balcony ie sea view every night but when nothing was done. and it went on most the nights I was not happy. No apology and this was not a one off night either.. I have never stayed in a hotel were the assistance manager shouts at you and is rude not even a apology. Not how to keep customers returning epically when I was actually trying to help a local buisness whilst we were in lockdown.
Two staff members were helpful as could be vera and Taylor.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tereena1957
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Excellent accommodation
The food is excellent, (breakfast & dinner) which is prepared in their own kitchen.
Friendly atmosphere which made the weekend break. Parking is tight, however they do have an overflow car park

Date of stay: September 2020