We have just returned home after spending 4 days at Longueville Manor Hotel. We had a wonderful time, the hotel is so well organized and the staff are all so accommodating, so helpful and polite. We were upgraded to a suite which was beautiful. The four poster bed is to die for, footstools are provided to get into the bed! and in the en-suite bathroom and to lay in a huge bath watching the television.....such decadence. The quality of the food is unbelievable and again the attention to detail. All this made such a wonderful break and we will certainly be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands