let me begin by saying we enjoyed our stay for 3 nights but over £30.00 for coffee on three mornings could we not have a kettle in the room! We have stayed in some fab hotels over the years but always find that hotels in Asia do the first class tratment so much better. there when you want them out of sight when you dont. At longville Manor it all felt a little fawning old fashioned and forced. We liked the hotel and had a great if strangely designed room where would one watch the tv in the bathroom not from the bath its at the wrong angle not form the loo its likewise so I presume one drags a chair from the other room and plonks it down in the middle because thats the only place one would get a view. The only heat from on a cold december day in the bedroom came from the radiator in front of the window fine when the very heavy very well padded curtains were open not so clever when closed in fact we had to pile them on the windowsill to retain the temp in the room.Never ate dinner at the hotel as we had lunch while out and about during the day so only experensed the breakfast and it was great the smoked salmon we very very good and the choices great. All in all we liked our stay there but would not hurry back but just one more comment a BIG thumbs up to longville other hoteliers take note no fuss or fanfare just FREE WIFI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands