We have just returned from a midweek break at this wonderful hotel. Chose it after reading reviews on tripadvisor. First trip to Jersey and wanted to make it special. Longueville Manor certainly made it that. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival and so spent our few days in spacious luxury-heaven! Although we also looked at one of the rooms that we would have been in and it was wonderful too! All the members of staff we met were freindly, courteous and helpful. The atmosphere was just right and made for the most relaxing holiday we have had in along time. Jersey itself is beautiful and relatively quiet at this time of year which was an added bonus-no problems getting around etc.
If you are looking for that special hotel we would heartily reccommend Longueville Manor. We will certainly use it if when we return to Jersey hopefully next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands