Have just spent a lovely long weekend at Longueville and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The rooms were fantastic and the grounds were lovely to walk round.
We had an evening meal on one of the nights which was first class.
The cheese board was amazing with a selection of at least 40 cheeses!!!
The staff were friendly but for us a bit too fussy at meal times.
One thing to look out for is if you order a bucket of ice for your room you will be charged £5.50 on your bill.Very unfair as we had no idea and its not mentioned in the welcome pack. We had ordered 3 over the course of our stay so very expensive ice-cubes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands