Hotel beautifully decorated for Christmas together with candles and log fires adding to the ambience. Excellent service, large room with comfortable bed and wonderful views across the grounds. Booked last minute with Bookings.com and noting others comments was not sure what breakfast we were entitled to so pleased to find full breakfast included (delicious). Evening dining quite expensive so we dined out one night. Our evening meal in the hotel did not disappoint, food was delicious and again the dining room was beautifully decorated for Xmas creating a romantic atmosphere and excellent service.
Hired car so location of hotel not an issue - beautiful grounds. Taxi into town at night was £6-£7. Would like to return again next Christmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands