This is a first class establishment from top to bottom,within minutes of arrival the staff have learnt your names and remember them until you leave[nice touch].A 14th century manor house with 21st century interior design and decoration of the highest standard,grounds and garden are manicured not a blade of grass out place,now on to the restaurant it must be very close to a michelin star, top quality food extreamly well presented. [see you in 2015]keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands