Where to start - this Hotel really is a must for anyone who appreciates the finer things in life. On arrival we were greeted by the most friendly and efficient staff whose attention to detail knew no bounds and this continued throughout our all too short stay. The Hotel itself is absolutely lovely with magnificent grounds all of which are immaculately maintained. Our Evening Dinners were superb and a treat not to be missed and served by such efficient staff all of which were so friendly and welcoming. Longueville Manor is 5 Star and in our opinion well deserved. We would most definitely love to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands