My husband and I spent a long weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary. From pulling up in the car to the moment we left, the staff could not do enough for you. We were upgraded to a deluxe room (number 25) which gave us a sofa and table and chairs in the room as well as the huge comfortable bed. Parts of the property are a little dated but we found it added to the charm. We had a lovely walk around the gardens. All the different lounges are so comfortable and sitting outside having a drink and nibbles in the sun was blissful (best olives I've ever tasted!). We had room service on our first night and it was so nice to sit at the table in our room (which is set by the staff delivering room service). The food was extremely good and can highly recommend the crab sandwich. The breakfast was delicious. But I have to say that the restaurant meal we had was the highlight for us. The food was outstanding and every mouthful delivered the most awesome flavours you could imagine. Amazing wine list and overwhelming cheese board too. Yes, it is expensive to stay here but it is so worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longueville Manor is the Channel Island's most highly acclaimed hotel and restaurant. It is the only AA Five Red Star hotel and the sole member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux luxury hotel collection. This delightfully refurbished Jersey manor house has 30 beautifully appointed bedrooms and suites. Together with the recent addition of The Cottage Garden, a luxurious boutique spa, the property is now recognised as one of Europe's most celebrated getaway destinations. Guests are offered the warmest of welcomes, a home from home atmosphere from arrival to departure together with superior yet understated service. With an impressive attention to detail, the hotel is a haven of luxury and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Longueville Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longueville Manor St Saviour
- Hotel Longueville Manor
- Longueville Manor Jersey, Channel Islands